Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum & Research Foundation, Inc.
a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity, ID # 38-3500541
also known as: Lincoln Motor Car Foundation
The Lincoln Legacy Society honors individuals who make provisions in their estate plan or who establish life-income gifts to benefit the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation. Planned gifts help support and sustain fulfillment of the objectives of the Foundation.
The objectives of the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation are to collect, preserve, perpetuate, display and disseminate to the public; information, hardware, memorabilia and vehicles related to the history of Lincoln Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Cars. The Foundation operates the 15,000 sq. ft. Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum on the Gilmore Car Museum campus located at Hickory Corners, MI and provides public access to the Foundation’s extensive Lincoln Motor Car documentation in the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Library and Research Center located at Hershey, PA.
Lincoln Legacy Society Membership
Lifetime membership in the Lincoln Legacy Society is extended to individuals who make one or more of the following commitments to the Foundation:
- Include the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation in their estate plan
- Create a charitable life-income arrangement to benefit the Foundation
- Name the Foundation as a beneficiary of retirement assets or life insurance
- Donate a personal residence or a vacation home to the Foundation
There is no minimum gift amount required for membership in the Lincoln Legacy Society. To join, please fill out our membership form.
Lincoln Legacy Society Benefits
As a member of the Lincoln Legacy Society, you will receive:
- a special memento;
- invitations to exclusive Foundation events;
- life membership in the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation;
- free admission into the Gilmore Car Museum complex during normal hours of operation;
- eligibility for the Ford Motor Company X-Plan, a partner discount program for new Ford and Lincoln vehicles;
- The LINCOLN LINK (Lincoln Motor Car Foundation magazine published twice a year);
- an opportunity to share your personal experiences and inspire others; and
- recognition on an honor roll (unless anonymity is requested)
This sign honoring Lincoln Legacy Society members is on display in the Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum.