News

Museum Receives 1954 Lincoln Capri from Peter Bailey

Museum Receives 1953 Lincoln Capri from Peter Bailey
During the annual Lincoln Homecoming on August 10-12 a 1954 Lincoln Capri Special Custom Coupe was donated to the Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum by the Peter Bailey family of Marshall, Michigan.  Thanking Mr. Bailey (left) for his donation is LMCF trustee and Lincoln museum president Jim Blanchard.  Fittingly, Mr. Bailey drove his Lincoln to the museum from Marshall with Jim Blanchard and LMCF Chairman David Schultz as passengers.  Cars such as this 1954 Lincoln Capri were driven to success in the PanAmericana Mexican Road Races in the 1950s, earning Lincoln a well-deserved reputation as not only a luxurious car but a fast and dependable one, as well.

Hours

Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm
Sat-Sun: 9am to 6pm

Visit Us

6865 Hickory Road
Hickory Corners, Michigan, 49060

Contact Us

269.671.5089

Send a Message

© Copyright Lincoln Car Museum
Unless otherwise noted all photography © Copyright Walt Herip

Web Development by njp-mini-logo NJP